Thursday, September 27, 2007

My day off

In Thailand I ate rice noodle soup everyday for breakfast. I love it. There is this little place next to an Asian market that I like where I eat my pho. If you want to try it, I'll take you there someday.

Here is a picture of my half eaten lunch.

At this particular restaurant they give you a fortune cookie. I always get crappy fortunes, but this one was really interesting. We shall see what December 27th will bring.

A couple weeks ago my friend and I went to the Avenues street fair. I saw these amazing pieces of art made with dried flowers. My friend was thoughtful enough to remember which one I had my eye on and bought it for me. I love it. I need to find the perfect place for it.


Tonight I watched the office and laughed like I do when I am with an old friend I haven't seen in a while. I am so glad that Jim and Pam are dating (I'm such a nerd). I really hate that The office and Grey's Anatomy are on at the same time. It's like choosing between which child you love more. Ah well, I'll just have to rely on TV links.

All in all, today was a good day.

2 comments:

Sarita said...

Glad you had a good day. I'm sad that I missed the ave street fair.

And you know I want rice noodle soup.

Pho sure.

Sunny said...

Grey's Anatomy and I broke up this year. The Office feels so much more refreshing and good in my brain.