Thursday, September 27, 2007

Daft Punk WAS playing at my house . . . my house

Last night was awesome.

Things I learned last night:
1)LCD Soundsystem makes me dance my pants off.
2)I wish that I was a sexy little Asian girl who plays the keyboard and synthesizer
3)I'm older than I used to be- earplugs are a must, using an old receipt from your friend's purse just doesn't cut it.
4)I want to wear glittery gloves and drum on everything around me AND wear suspenders.
5)Everyone I know loves Arcade Fire- me included.

And last but not least- I can find a man where ever I go.


Here's a little taste of what I experienced, a friend of a friend took this last night.

4 comments:

Sarita said...

Things I learned last night:

1) Good music like LCD Sound System could save your life. Provided you are really cold and your toes go numb, the uncontrollable urge to dance gets the blood flowin.

2)Me too.

3)I'm sad that I sacrificed my old receipt for your ungrateful ears.

4)Me too squared.

5)Me too! Seriously, Ryan Adams has a thing or two to learn from Arcade Fire. Wildly drumming on random objects and beating up cymbals would do his show some good.

6)Angie, I wanted to talk about this. You know I care about you and I really can't stand behind you being with a guy that leaves you half way through the show. And has a gray ponytail.

Angie said...

Don't try to talk me out of it.

Sarita said...

Oh Ang. Don't get defensive. I just care about your happiness is all. And while the gray hair and blue windbreaker and ponytail may look like happiness now, in the end all you'll have is a man with gray hair and blue windbreaker and ponytail.
Bobbing his head to LCD Soundsystem and Arcade Fire.

I'm starting to see your point.

Ada said...

I'm so jealous, I couldn't make it to this show. I learned your lesson on LCD Soundsystem only a couple weeks ago.