Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Birthday Party

I will post later all about my fabulous trip to Oregon, but first here is my birthday party invite. My talented friend Marianne wrote it up, it should be fun so try to make it if you can.


Open Mic Birthday Extravaganza

Dying for an excuse to wear tights and recite Shakespeare?

Need an audience for that new "three Mormons happen upon a can of Coke" joke?

Ready to share that Van Halen air guitar routine with someone other than your bedroom mirror?

Have you always wanted to propose to Angie, but you haven't had the balls? (…or eggs, or whatever…)

WELL HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

It is Angie and Erin's annual birthday celebration, and this year it's OPEN MIC NIGHT. That's right: All Open. All Mic. All Night. Which means it's all about you! Come share your talents, bear your soul, or just wish the birthday girls the best. They aren't mourning the death of their twenties - they're celebrating the right to rock n' roll!

THIS FRIDAY (May 25th), the fun starts at 7:30 in Erin's backyard.





Email me or call me if you want to come and I will give you directions!

No comments: