Monday, May 28, 2007

Apparently I have been "tagged"

I normally hate these things, but I LOVE Alyssa so I am willing to do it.

Move 'em all up, take off the first, add yours to the bottom.

1) 4 B's In A Pod, 2) Life According to the PRP, 3) Life at the Chicken Coop, 4) J*A*M*S* 5)Life and times of Angela Corinne

I'm officially tagging:

Sunny (You're on bedrest, I think you can do it!)
Maren
KaRyn
Alissa

What were you doing ten years ago?

I had just finished my first year of Ricks College and went home to Florida. I was working for a summer day camp as a counselor.

What were you doing one year ago?

One year ago I just decided that I was not moving to London and had started working for Valley Mental Health. I was STILL living in Salt Lake. Nothing really exciting.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:

1. chips and salsa
2. Wheat Thins (sun dried tomato)
3. vegetable cheese and crackers
4. mini carrots
5. Salsa verde Dorritos

Five Songs You Know All The Words To:

1. Ice Ice Baby
2. Gangsta's Paradise
3. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi
4. Most of Alanis Morissette's first album
5. Most Coldplay songs

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:

1. pay off all debt
2. Travel, Travel, Travel.
3. Own a home, many different places.
4. Lazer hair romoval of EVERYTHING (except head hair and eyebrows).
5. Hire a personal trainer.(I stole that from Alyssa)

Five Bad Habits:

1. Staying up all night.
2. Kissing too many boys at once.
3. swearing
4. Eating fast food
5. dancing like a crazy woman

Five Things You Like Doing:

1. Kissing too many boys at once
2. Traveling
3. Listening to live music
4. Going to the movies
5. Singing

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

1. A thong, at least not for myself.
2. fake nails
3. a blonde wig
4. turtle neck sweater dress
5. string bikini (I am too old and too modest for that)

Five Favorite Toys:
(not in any particular order...)

1. Ipod
2. Laptop
3. Boy of the moment (jk . . . kinda)
4. My Car
5. Nintendo NES

No comments: