Thursday, August 30, 2007

Guilty Pleasures and other things I'm Obsessed with

Bacon egg and cheese bicuits
Why are they so delicious?

Justin TimberlakeHis songs make me dance, especially in my car AND I kinda want to kiss him, yet I would never buy his music or put a poster of him on my ceiling over my bed (maybe).

Robot Chicken

I actually don't feel guilty about this at all. It's hilarious.

NPR- I can't get enough. 88.3 KCPW, I find it so interesting. I especially like this show:

It's called "Fair Game with Faith Salie" get the podcast here.

4 comments:

TUG said...

Ummm . . . reading your blog is one of my guily pleasures.

Dainon. said...

That first guilty pleasure will set you back about 500 calories and 30 grams of fat. Just in case you ever get the hankerin' in the future.

Melanie said...

Justin is my boyfriend.

Sarita said...

Angie's bringin sexy back.