Friday, March 9, 2007

Twilight


So I finished a book in three days. It's called "Twilight" (thanks Alyssa for the recommendation). It is a very easy read, but it keeps your attention. It's about a young girl that falls in love with a vampire. It made me want to fall in love with a vampire. Really good, check it out if you just want a quick read.

So I talked to J last night and I brought up my concerns from our conversation the night before and he was really apologetic. He said that he isn't planning on going anywhere. We also talked about taking a trip to Florida together at some point, we were kind of joking, but he said that making plans with me "seems like a dream." I asked what he meant by that and he said that it seemed surreal and exciting. So I have decided I need to just take it one day at a time. STOP OVER ANALYZING. Right?

I still haven't heard from Portland State. I am anxious to see if I get in, but at the same time I am not sure that going to Portland would be the best idea. No, not because of the boy- seriously, but because of the financial strain. I just found out that I am getting tuition reimbursement from my job for the classes that I am taking now, so I would get all that money back, plus if I go to Portland I have to 1. move 2. get a new job 3. most likely pay double tuition and 4. won't get any reimbursement. But I get to live in PORTLAND! I haven't even gotten in yet, if I do at all- so I should probably wait to decide. I will weigh all my options, I just want to do what is best for me and finances always stress me out.

What do you think?

No comments: