Monday, April 28, 2014

Mother's Day/Birthday . . . I LOVE MAY!

So I have debated whether or not to write this blog. It's my mother's day/birthday wish list. Now, it doesn't mean that I expect to get ANY of these things, but I just wanted to document some of the things I was eyeing as of late. In case you didn't know, having a baby is expensive- so this is really more of a wish list.

SALTWATER SANDALS
I realize these are pretty trendy. But I think they are so cute!! And I haven't had a pair of good sandals in a really long time. And red? CUTE! or yellow or whatever color. I don't really care. 

KATE MIDDLETON STYLE NECKLACE


Now I am not one for charm bracelets or necklaces or anything. there is an ongoing joke in our household about pandora bracelets (I think they are awful). But this necklace is something else. Maybe because it's Kate Middleton, but I love it. I want one with Sebastian's name and Nathaniel's initial. I could do without the little boy charm. But even that could be cute. I am a total mommy.

SPA TREATMENTS

-Facial
-Massage
-Pedicure 
-Manicure

Need I explain this one?

HAZED AND CONFUSED



Need I explain THIS one?

I think that is about it. Pretty short list actually, but just sone things that have caught my eye. Like I said. I don't expect any of this, but if someone got them for me I wouldn't complain. 

No comments: