Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scared

I love to be scared. I just love it. Scary movies, haunted houses, ghost stories. I don't know what it is, but being freaked out is so fun.

So lately I have been attempting to freak myself out. We have been watching The Walking Dead, Which is totally fun and makes you jump. The other night I watched American Horror Story and had to watch 30 rock afterward so that I didn't pee my pants in fear. And then the other night I watched the newest Paranormal activity movie- not as scary as the first two but I did scream pretty loud at one point.

SO, I have decided to read a scary book. I have House of Leaves in my library queue. I hope it's super scary. I'll let you know what I think.

What is it about scary stuff that is so fun? What's your favorite scary thing?

No comments: