Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sharing

I have always been somewhat of an insomniac. Some nights are better than others. Obviously tonight is one of the bad ones. I am sleeping on the couch, well actually I am interneting on the couch, but when I finally sleep it will be here as well. Don't worry, our marriage isn't in jeopardy, we aren't fighting- nothing scandalous is happening. I am learning to share my bed. . . and my covers . . . and give up on sprawling diagonally on my queen size bed. Most nights are fine. In fact, most nights are great and I love it. But some nights I kick Nathaniel all night (unintentionally), some nights I nearly push him off the bed, some nights I steal all the blankets. Tonight I could tell I would toss and turn and most likely keep him up and since he gets up so early, I decided to couch it and give him a good nights sleep.

33 years of sleeping alone- it's gonna take a while to get used to this sharing thing.

No comments: