Saturday, October 1, 2011

Water Heater Woahs

When I was little, living in Wisconsin, it was hot in the summer, but not always for long and the nights would often get chilly. I remember our baby pool in the backyard that we would fill with hose water . . . ice cold hose water. My mom would boil water on the stove and pour it into the baby pool so that the water was at least a little bit warm. Good memory.

Fast forward 25 years. Our water heater is broken. It's going on almost a week. Tonight I boiled water and put it in the bath tub with the ice cold tap water, did the same for Nathaniel. It took me back to my baby pool. Not as fond of a memory, but funny none the less. Good thing we weren't in the back yard- the neighbors might talk.

I really hope Sear's put a rush order on the water heater part we're missing.

No comments: