Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I wish . . .

I wish that 8 hours didn't feel like 80 hours and I was already on my fun trip to Portland.

I wish I wasn't still waiting for my library book requests to be filled. It's been a month and I really want to read them.

I wish the dress I just ordered from Mod Cloth would magically show up on my doorstep today even though I only bought it yesterday.

I wish I could eat pretzel M&M's all day long and not feel like I needed to run ten miles to make up for it.

I wish every weekend was a four day weekend.

I wish I was driving to Portland and not driving back, but staying there forever and had a cute little apartment right in the city and a great job and a cute boyfriend and was living happily ever after . . .in Portland . . . Oregon. THE END

No comments: