Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pylones

Have you heard of this store? I hadn't either until just recently, but I love it. My coworker and friend Anni bought me this really cute birdie that is magnetic and holds my paperclips and when you grab one, it tweets. I love it.



I looked at their website for an hour today. I think it would be the perfect place to get presents for birthdays or weddings or just 'cuz. Here are some of my favorites:

Cheese Grater


Broom and Dust Pan


And Super cute Tweezers


Check them out here.

And if you're a friend of mine, consider yourself lucky, you might just get something.

1 comment:

Sarita said...

thanks to you i spent quite awhile perusing the site as well yesterday. before i even saw your blog i decided that the magnetic bird was my favorite. jealous.