Thursday, January 21, 2010

I hate my guts

I have mentioned this before, but I am pretty sure there is something wrong with my insides. I went to the doctor and I am trying some different things, but not having much of an improvement. It’s pretty frustrating because sometimes I hurt so much it messes up every day life. Work is harder. Hanging out is harder. Everything is harder. I have had a pretty good couple of days and I am reluctant to say that because I don’t want to jinx it. UGH.

On a happier note, I am so glad that I can see the mountains again. This inversion thing wasn’t helping anything. I feel like spring could be right around the corner and then summer and that makes me unbelievably happy.

Know what else makes me happy? In 8 short (I hope) days I am going to California to get on a boat for 7 glorious days on the sea and stops in Mexico. This was the cruise I was supposed to take in May but the swine flu messed everything up. But now I am grateful because I really want tons of food and sunshine. TONS of food. I fully intend on gaining ten pounds. What do I care? No one to impress and I am so broke that I will have to starve myself when I get home because I won’t be able to afford food (kidding).

My loans go into repayment next month, I just bought a car and I have other bills necessary for life. I need to win the lottery or find a sugar daddy or hit Oprah up while I still can.

Being a grown up is hard- it’s not as easy to get hand outs.

1 comment:

Mickael said...

I know someone who is in your same boat and said that they did the Activia Yogurt challenge. One Activia yogurt a day for a month and it really worked. I don't know if it will work for you but maybe it is worth a try.