Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Censoring myself

This blog post could be all revealing, but I decided against it. I am censoring myself, if you will. It's been a sad few days, at moments, I might have even called it devastating (I do tend to be a little dramatic). I have had a good cry, eaten some good ice cream and had a lot of girl talk- also took a really hot bubble bath- which all seemed to help. Well, help me feel better anyway, at least temporarily. I have also been listening to a lot of super sappy sad songs- somehow wallowing makes it better.

Just like Rob Gordon asks "What came first? The Music or the misery?"

I think in this particular case- the misery came first. And Misery loves company- the company I have chosen are Ani and Death Cab and Glen Hansard and of course my new best friend Kate Nash.


1 comment:

Johnny Metropolis said...

Don't forget the solace one can find through "butt rock" it's always been there for me.

Love Bites - Def Leppard
Every Rose Has it's thorn - Poison
Broken Heart - White Snake
If you needed somebody - Bad Company

...just to name a few.