Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July, Woopidie doo



I am not the biggest fan of fireworks. I never have been. In fact, I think I was one of those wailing children that cried through the entire fireworks display and everyone hated through their "oohs" and "ahhs". I think they are pointless. It's overly crowded and loud and parking sucks. There is always some jack ass yelling "fire in the hole!" or someone discussing the colors and why there aren't "black fireworks" (seriously I heard someone say this once).

So, I purposely did not attend fireworks this year. I just went home. I didn't know it, but apparently my home is the perfect place to watch fireworks. We had about ten people camped out on our lawn and you can see them perfectly. So I got all the "reward", in a sense, with none of the work. Nice.

I still think they are stupid.

No comments: