Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gone in 60 Hours

Last weekend I went to Florida. My best friend from high school (the beautiful Alissa) is now the mother of two and needed a break. Her wonderful husband and sister thought it would be nice to give her a weekend off and have me fly out to surprise her. So I did! I was literally there only 60 hours. I took a red eye Friday night, arrived Saturday morning and left Monday night. The thing that stinks is that I actually took a lot of pictures this time (normally I am a terrible picture taker), but I used my mom's camera and I can't get the pictures onto the computer. It won't read the memory card. There are pictures of us eating and swinging on swings and eating and then eating some more, hey we didn't have time to do much else. But also pictures of her lovely babies that I adore. Ava and Olivia are the best. So I stole these pictures from face book.






I love that I was able to see Alissa, I need a good Alissa fix every now and again and this one couldn't have come at a better time.

No comments: