Sunday, May 10, 2009

PROOF!

So, I graduated. Well sorta. I walked around in my Hogwarts robes with a square hat and received a leather folder that will one day be filled with a very expensive piece of paper- oh and I got these too---------------------------------------->>>

Oh my family loves me.

Monday I start the last of it. I have two weeks of an eating disorder class and then one week in June where I take two classes all day. Differential Diagnosis and Adolescent self harm. So it should be an uplifting summer.

We've had some terrible news. Our Mexico cruise trip has been all messed up due to this crazy swine flu. They emailed me and said that they had rerouted us to Vancouver. Seriously???? Our beach trip was going to turn into a parka wearing, ice capades cruise (ok, so maybe not THAT bad, but definitely not the sunny beaches of Mexico). I am so furious, that I have banned all pork products and kick pigs whenever I can (which oddly enough, isn't very often). So we canceled the cruise. With no refund (jerks), but the intent to go at a later date. I am so bummed. I even bought two swim suits in preparation. Blast.There is a slight possibility that we will get on a cruise to Honduras or Belize, but I am not holding my breath.

Graduation was long and boring, but the result was great . . . relief. Now the real work begins. Finding a job is terrifying. I wish I could work where I did my practicum. I love loved it there. Adolescents and drug abuse, does it get much better than that?

Oh and guess what else? I am turning 31 in ten days. Wow. Where did the year go? I have been telling people I am 31 for the past month. Not sure why, I guess I am ready. One big change will be where I go to church, that has yet to be determined, but I think a family ward is going to be the best fit for me. I have a feeling it's going to be a great year. A party will soon be announced so keep your eyes and ears open for the news.

Here are some graduation picture highlights. ENJOY!!!



Doesn't my robe look unusually larger than everyone elses? Oh and I don't have a red thingy because I didn't want to pay an extra 20 bucks for a stole of gratitude. I felt incredibly ungrateful on the day though, so I probably should have just done it. Ah well.

No comments: