Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Book List


It's my birthday next week. Last year I had a whole wish list of things I wanted and many were fulfilled- a thoughtful surprise (Alissa) and a locket (Alyssa). This year, I want the gift of knowledge. If anyone is so inclined to purchase me a gift, I want your favorite book. I have this mission, a mission of having a totally awesome book collection. Not just to look at either, but to actually read. I am compiling a list of books I want to read in my life and I am gathering recommendations from all of the people I most respect and trust. This may include you. So please buy me your favorite book . . . or at least let me know what your favorite book is so that I can add it to my list.

Happy Birthday to me.

1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

You seem pretty well-read to me, so I am betting you read this one already. Eat, Pray, Love was the best book I read this year.