Monday, March 14, 2011

Not Getting Any Younger

So I am in my 30's. Like ACTUALLY in my 30's. I am going to be 33 this year, that seems so crazy. My friends and I were talking about our age and our skin and how we just don't look/feel as young as we used to. Then someone brought up skin care. I have to admit, I am not the best at taking care of my skin. I wash it with Dove soap most nights and that is about it. So I decided to make a change, to actually put forth an effort, which cost me a little more than my normal skin care regimen (when I say a little I mean A LOT). I bought a Mia. I had never heard of one, nor seen one, but apparently people swear by it. Tonight was the first time I used it and can I already say that I think I love it? My skin has never felt so clean.
I guess it better, since I could have bought 140 bars of Dove soap for the price of the Mia. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I've been thinking about my skin care lately as well! I only use dove wipes to clean my face at night and lots of moisturizer cause I'm so dry. What I really want is some powerful anti-wrinkle cream, but not pay an arm and leg for it. I've started to notice some fine lines around my eyes and it's freaking me out! If you hear of anything good let me know!

Brenna said...

LOVE my clarisonic!