Friday, October 30, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

I suppose I need to write another blog so that the super depressing one I last wrote won’t be the blog everyone reads and then assumes I am still depressed and moping around. I do have my moments, the weather has suddenly turned to winter and my body would much rather hibernate than emerge out of my electric blanket each morning- but I do emerge and life goes on.

I like my job. I might even say that I love my job. I just love having a job (being able to pay my bills always makes me happy) and I love the people I work with. They are hilarious, fun and smart and I don’t dread going to work each day. I have the best possible schedule for me 10am-6pm. I am NOT a morning person and so this schedule really works. I work at a hospital and I interact with all sorts of people all day long (mostly people who are psychotic, suicidal or drug addicts) and it’s exciting most of the time. Today I was told I was “part of the conspiracy” by one patient and another announced that they were a prophet. It’s totally great.

I have been spending a lot more time with my friends lately. We have kinda been doing our own thing for a while and so it’s always nice when we get back into the habit of hanging out. I have amazing friends. They always make me feel better. I especially love that I have been spending more time with Erin. She and I have been having sleepovers and it feels like old times.

This is the most boring blog post ever. But I wanted everyone to know things are looking up.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I'm so glad that your feeling better! And I love that you and Erin are having sleepovers. It just makes me all nostalgic for you guys singing to me. :)
Miss you!