Friday, February 27, 2009

When the stars align

This morning I updated my facebook status. It read as follows: Angie needs a shot for motivation, know where i can get one?

I have been feeling less than motivated, with school, work, life . . . and I just need a boost of some sort. Well, I went to the library to pick up the new book club book (Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by: Jonathan Safran Foer) and to my surprise, I found a little motivational treat right inside the book! Someone left this note-



I know that this letter is for me alone, but I thought it could help so many. Anyone know a deaf or blind person?

It's like whoever wrote this knew that today I would need a boost and today I would check out that book. Now all I have to do it get my hands of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.


P.S. I've seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and the only thing it motivated me to do was run out of the theater screaming.