Monday, April 2, 2007

Dates

So I said that I would never date again. I always say that after a breakup, but it never lasts more than a day or two. I have a sorta date tonight and I am not telling who, because I know that some of you will reprimand me. I am going to class and then I am going to see the movie "Host" which is a Japanese monster movie. It should be entertaining.

I am then going out with a guy named Bryan on Wednesday. We are going to the Pie for Pizza. I don't know him that well, but he is cute. He's a photographer.

Thursday night I am going to the movies with Steve. He is the one that I met in high school at Youth Conference. We dated for about 2 months last year, but it just sort of faded. He asked me out again and I am single so why not? I liked him. He was just a really slow mover.

I am talking to this new guy. He is hilarious. He seems to know all of my friends but I don't know him. We correspond over LDS link up. Haven't met yet, but he is super cute. So we'll see.

I promise to be smart. I promise to not get too caught up. I promise that I won't just casually make out with all of them. This is how I cope, so sue me.

No comments: