Friday, August 5, 2011

Seattle Shower

Valerie and Dennis flew me to Seattle two weekends ago for my first bridal shower! It was so wonderful. It was nice to be able to stay the weekend with my future in laws with no Nathaniel (no offense Nathaniel), I just mean getting to have my own relationship with them is important. I had so much fun.

I flew in Friday night and we picked up my good friend Sarah and her adorable baby Kai and we stayed up until 1am with Valerie making muffins for the shower. The shower was saturday morning and it was so lovely. There were so many amazing women there and they were so sweet and kind and gracious. We had the shower at Michelle Gorman's home, a dear friend of Valerie's. The house was beautiful, such an amazing view. And the home was decorated with pictures of Nathaniel and me as well as amazing quiche and muffins and macaroons with nuetella in the middle (AMAZING).

Here are some pictures from the shower:

As you can see, something went awry with my registry and I received three rice makers and two crock pots!

My lovely mother in law chatting it up.

Here's me and Sarah trying on fun masks at a really cute (and really expensive) shop in Seattle).

I had another wonderful shower last night. Nathaniel's Dad's Cousin (did you get that?)threw me a shower with all of her family. It was so amazing and sweet. It was wonderful feeling like I am already part of a much larger family then I have ever had.

One more shower to go!

29 days left!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: