Monday, December 6, 2010

November!

What a great month. I did it. I DID IT!!!! I ran my half marathon and finished without dying. All of the training really paid off. I smiled pretty much the whole run and I took my sweet time. I loved it. Here is a picture of me at the finish line. I promise there were other people in the race and that I wasn't the very last person (even though it REALLY looks like it). I was so excited to cross it off my bucket list. I plan to do another half marathon in 2011. I've caught the bug!


And here we are (Dainon and me) post race, all sweaty and with our nifty medals. It was a good feeling.




Other fun things this year- FRIENDSGIVING! This picture is a Tracy Keck original. I thought it was funny because Nathaniel looks drunk (he wasn't of course) and I look a little tipsy myself. Friendsgiving was fun- there were so many potatoes and so many friends. When we walked in it had been snowing a little and by the time we left there was snow everywhere. It felt like the holiday season had started. It was great.




I have a silly tradition I started about 5 years ago. On Thanksgiving eve, I build a fort, sleep in it and watch movies. This was the 2010 fort. Nathaniel helped (he's in construction after all) and we watched Scrooged. So fun. I can't wait to see how great December is. I love the holidays!!!


1 comment:

Brenna said...

Great job on the half marathon dear! Those are not for the faint of heart! Way to go!