I was reading through my blog and I feel like I am such a whiny baby. Somebody punch me why don't you? I work with teenagers and when they get into a funk we have them write a gratefulness list. I think it's a really good idea and so here I go.
I'm grateful for:
1. super amazing friends, even though lately I have been neglectful (I still love you guys).
2. education. I love school. Why didn't I realize that I always loved it?
3. good coworkers. I have always been blessed with awesome coworkers and it has made work life so fun.
5. my awesome safe haven which is my room.
7. MOM AND DAD. They are simply the best (queue song here).
8. my big bro and sis in law. I wish I spent more time with them.
11. spontaneous trips.
12. dancing (mostly in my room or car).
13. babies (mostly Quinn).
14. the guy at Bajio that calls me sweetheart.
15. my bicycle.
17. books, all kinds, anything good I can get my hands on and can't put down.
18. pretty dresses.
20. My parent's dog Max.
The last one deserves a little story. I went to my parent's on Sunday to watch conference and eat dinner. I stayed all day and my shoes stayed in the same place on the floor that entire day. After hours of being there and cuddling with my parents cute malti-poo (Maltese poodle), Max, I had to go. When Max heard my parents say I was leaving, he jumped up and grabbed my shoe. He wouldn't give it back. I chased him around the house. He would get close enough to me so that he could tease me with it and then run off again. It was hilarious and adorable. I felt loved.
Oh yeah, and I am also grateful for cheap shoes from Old Navy.